Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Downloadable IP ACLs problum..

Hi I am using PIX 525. I am using conduit and acl in inside interface. i am not using acl onoutside interface. Now I configured VPN users which are authenticated through RAIDUS ACS 3.2. I am using pix 6.3. Now normally VPN users are working fine because I configured conduit for those acs users. Now when I am using Downloadable IP ACLs for users. Now when users authenticate, dynamic ACL is applied on pix.but I am not able to access the system which I allowd in Downloadable IP ACLs. It's still check the conduit. Now which interace this dynamic acl is applied. Is I have to convert conduit int to acl to work with this configuration?

Thanks,

Mustafa

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Downloadable IP ACLs problum..

Hi Mustafa,

It is a VERY good idea to convert your conduits to ACLs ! Convert the conduits to ACLs and see if you still have problems, remember to clear xlate after configuration.

Thanks - Jay.

Re: Downloadable IP ACLs problum..

Hi,

But if there is acl and conduit both in configuration, ACL should check first. Then why in this case it's check conduit, insted of acl?

Thanks,

Mustafa

Views
Helpful
Replies