cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dr. Watson shutting down CSPM

mjuckett
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a problem with CSPM being shut down by Dr. Watson. I look at the Database every morning to see what has occured during the past day. I have it set to run from 8am the previous day until 8am of the current day when I arrive at work to look at it. This works just fine. The problem arises when I try and open the database from 8am of the current day until 8am of the next day. I go to the Tools menu and choose View Sensor Events and then Database. I set my specifications there. I hit OK and it starts to run. Within the next minute Dr. Watson will shut down CSPM totally. I've tried running the database from the current time until 8am the next day; Dr. Watson still kills it. I can try again and again with the same results of Dr. Watson's intervention. At 9am I no longer have this problem. After 9am I can open up the database with the same parameters with no trouble.

Is anyone else having this problem or know if this is an "undocumented feature"? Any input would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Megan

2 Replies 2

mjuckett
Level 1
Level 1

Let me know if any more information is needed. I would be happy to provide it.

beakley
Level 1
Level 1

Megan,

This was a bug that was introduced in the CSPM 2.3i product. It has been fixed in the 2.3.1i product, which is scheduled to Beta very soon. The internal Cisco tracking number for this defect is CSCdt94538, just in case you need it. Sorry for the troubles,

-Jonathan Beakley