cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic LAN-to-LAN IPSec (IOS) and VPN client

PETER KNOWLES
Level 1
Level 1

Host router at fixed public IP address; 1 remote LAN at a dynamically assigned IP; support for VPN client from several remote locations.

Last time we tried this, it was quite problematic and ended up with fixed IP at remote.

This time, not fixed IP not likely; any updates for a suggested approach in IOS at host?

6 Replies 6

gfullage
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can do this with IPSec profiles in 12.2(15)T. I'll email you a sample config I've made up that hasn't been posted to CCO as yet.

I also have a problem on ipsec. I also have a host with fixed public IP and two or more remote host. There is worked fine between remote and host. But I got the problem on remote to remote using host as gateway. It did not work. Do you have any comments? Please advice.

R2-------------R1-------------R3

R1=Host, R2,R3=Remote

R2 cannot ping with R3. R1 can ping R2 and R3.

Regards

Godwin

I have the same problem. Can you please mail me config from hub and spoke router ?

My email is kristine.meganck@realsoftware.be

Could you email me as well?

Thanks,

Greg

gregory.gee@sympatico.ca

Can you e-mail to me as well. godlam@netvigator.com

Did somebody received the config ? Is it possible to post it. I have some troubles with it and want it ASAP solved ...

Please help

Thx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: