cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error modifying IP address pool range (Overlaps a previously defined entry)

agayle
Level 1
Level 1

Why am I getting this error when I try to modify my Address pool in my VPN Concentrator? and I only have one address pool (168.123.20.196-199). I'm trying to make it 168.123.20.196-201, but I keep getting this error message (see Subject).

5 Replies 5

afakhan
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

you might have another pool of IPs configured under any of your IPSec groups, please check that.

Thx

Afaq

Nothing under User Management -> Groups and Users

I also checked other places, btw, I'm using the Web-based interface.

Delete the pool then re-add it in. I remember some issues a while back with modifying address pools, seems the original one is checked for a duplicate even though it's the one that's being modified (something like that anyway).

It's still the same. If I try adding a different /24 subnet it works e.g. 192.168.1.1 -> 192.168.1.254. It also works if I add from 168.123.20.x -> 168.123.20.199 but not over .199.

Hmmm, weird. I just tried it on mine and it modified fine.

I've seen issues with the config file getting screwed up before and the GUI doing weird things because of it, sounds like you may have had that happened. Usually rebooting the concentrator fixes it, but in a worst case scenario rebuilding the config from scratch can be necessary.