Views
Helpful
Replies

File copy errors - from LAN to DMZ PIX 515

stormfidus
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have a weird problem, which is, when I try to copy files from LAN side of a PIX 515 to the DMZ, the copy comes out with errors, when doing it in Windows (CIFS filetransfer) If I transfer the same file with Eg. Netop remote control (there is a filetransfer program included) the transfer works fine. This is a huge problem for me, cause the guys who develop stuff, are having problems getting their new files to the servers in the DMZ. Also, if I transfer the same file with Netop program to a server in the DMZ, I can with no problems transfer the file to another server in the DMZ. But not transfer the file from a client on the LAN side directly to the server on the DMZ. I know this problem might be some kind of Windows issue, but I havent been able to find any solutions on the net, thats why I want to hear you guys here. It seemes like the problem only occur when the traffic is traversing the Pix from LAN to DMZ. I have a attatched part of my configuration.

2 Replies 2

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

It measn there is problem with the network or PIX.See if other windows client work properly.Check for the access list configuration.

We got the problem solved. Instead of doing nat to the global of the dmz interface, we made a one 2 one nat statement. Now there is no errors when copying.

/Claus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card