Cisco Support Community
Community Member

frame - hub and spoke - dual t-1 connections

I have a multi-site, point to multi-point frame relay network going in over the next while. What I need to get my head around is how to configure the router at the hub site. It is going to have two T-1's coming into separate interfaces and going out into the frame cloud with PVC's going to each of the remote sites. Has anyone seen a sample configuration where this has been done, specifically how to configure the two V.35 interfaces to allow load balancing across them ? I was thinking about using sub-interfaces on each one pointing to a sub-interface on the remote router. Hope this is not too confusing...

Any help appreciated...

Re: frame - hub and spoke - dual t-1 connections

The focus of this board is Virtual Private Networks, however, there are a number of professionals online who may be able to assist you. We are always considering additional forums for such topics and I will make a note of your post.

If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to speak with a design engineer at your local Cisco office or reseller. You can locate our authorized resellers on at:

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

CreatePlease to create content