Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO, FXS on cisco3640

am_eye
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Somebody,

I have an edgelink channel bank at my local telco site which multiplex analog lines over an E1 to an isp site. the channel bank signal FXO, HDB3, FAS+CRC, CAS loopstart on its E1 interface. I have set this channel bank to do the clocking.

What exactly do I configure on the channelised interface of my cisco3640 at the isp site to accept these signals from the E1.

The router has two mica modem banks for 2E1s.

I intend people to dial over the E1 to pool some ip on my router to access the internet but have been unsuccesful so far in my configuration. The local alarm on the 2ce1b pri will not go off neigther will CD come on.

francis

1 Reply 1

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

The focus of this board is Virtual Private Networks, however, there are a number of professionals online who may be able to assist you. We are always considering additional forums for such topics and I will make a note of your post.

If you don't get a suitable response to your post, please check out our sample configurations and other resources at www.cisco.com/tac or you may wish to speak with an engineer at our Technical Assistance Center. You can open a case online at www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: