ISAKMP (0:0): NAT does not match HIS hash

hash received: 85 3a 1 ff 6b a 59 8b 22 40 f5 a4 96 4b ef 3b

his nat hash : da 5a 92 3e 99 e3 9 7d 73 68 f3 c5 2f d0 ae df

PLEASE HELP ME RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM

7 Replies 7

jmia
Level 7
Level 7

Make sure that all the ipsec attributes are correct on both end devices, is this a L2L vpn using pix or something else?

Check the isakmp policy hash match correctly for both ends i.e.

isakmp policy hash md5

Jay

the hash is exactly the same on both side...i just dont know if the enabling of ssh on the other end pix affects this problem...(enabling ssh, i have invoked coomand CA GENERATE RSA 1024)..

THX

the hash is exactly the same on both side...i just dont know if the enabling of ssh on the other end pix affects this problem...(enabling ssh, i have invoked coomand CA GENERATE RSA 1024)..

THX

THX

i just zeroize the rsa by using CA ZEROIZE RSA, and tried VPN again. the problem is still there.

Can you possibly post both configs from your pix here (please take out any sensitive info).

Thanks / Jay

sorry but as ive said ive just zeroize the rsa on the other end thereby not able to do the ssh.

so instead iam attaching here the whole debug where i higlighted some lines.

i could only send you the config later.

thanks for helping.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: