Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

help,how to setup my CSPM 2.3.3?

first,I use import the pix to generate the top diagram,then save it in *.xml file,then I run CSPM ,select the top import,after the import,I want to save,but it tells me:system consistency check failure.SAVE operation aborted

then I find 3 messages(2 errors,1 warning):

pixfirewall unassigned/invalid ip address for "enforcement service"

pixfirewall no policy distribution point assigned

pixfirewall no status specfied

another problem is how can I mail ids log to internet?when I choosde the "configurations notification",the email box can't be checked(is grey).

how can I do?and how should I do after save the top?

thanks

• Other Security Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: help,how to setup my CSPM 2.3.3?

The first issue is the result of either not defining the CSPM server in the topology or not assigning the CSPM server to the PIX as a policy distribution point.

There are a few steps to go through before you can configure the the SMTP notification. You will have to add the SMTP host to your topology and then add the SMTP service to the host before you can select it as the SMTP service to use for notifications. Here is a link that explains this procedure.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/ismg/policy/ver23i/idsguide/ch09.htm

Hope this helps,

Marcus

but how to define the CSPM server in the topology or assigne the CSPM server to the PIX as a policy distribution point.

thank u very much

nobody knows it?

Views
Helpful
Replies