Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

how to find the command writed by somebody (C3750)

Hi,

Somebody did a misconfiguration on my catalyst C3750 and ho doesn(t remember what sort of command he did.

is it possible to find what are exaclty the command executed by this guys ?

• Other Security Subjects
1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: how to find the command writed by somebody (C3750)

David

There are a couple are alternatives which might work. If the user login session is still active you may be able to find the commands in the history buffer. But I am guessing from your message that the login session has been terminated. Another possibility is to make a log from the terminal session when the configuration was done (I know some people who routinely log all their config commands into a file, just so they are prepared for this kind of problem). But I am guessing that he did not do that. The other alternative is whether you have configured accounting for config commands (it is one of the options in aaa accounting). If you log config commands (or log all level 15 commands) then you have a record in the log files of the aaa server.

Other than these alternatives I do not know of much way to find exactly what commands he entered.

HTH

Rick

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.