cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to manage a VPN 30xx Concentrator with xml

zarlinge
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to sync configurations of a cluster of 3030 VPN Concentrators using xml. I created the sync file but I cannot find how to push the xml file to the concentrators.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Ez

2 Replies 2

b.hsu
Level 5
Level 5

Your choice here determines the parameters you see in the following screen. Possible values are:

Internal Server

Choosing Internal Server, means using the internal VPN Concentrator user authentication server. On the User Database screen, specify the username and password for each user.

Additionally, if you specify per-user address assignment, specify the IP address and subnet mask for each user.

RADIUS

If you use an external RADIUS user authentication server, specify its IP address or hostname, port number, and server secret or password.

NT Domain

If you use an external Windows NT Domain user authentication server, specify its IP address, port number, and Primary Domain Controller hostname.

SDI

If you use an external SDI user authentication server, specify its IP address and port number.

I don't see what this has to do with my issue. I am trying to use xml to sychronize configurations across multiple VPN Concentrators.