Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent "static routes" from being advertised by the OSPF

Dear All,

I have OSPF running on the private interface of VPN3060 , and several static routes on the same Concentrator.

Those static routes are advertised by the OSPF and this is the problem. Does anyone know how to prevent this static routes from being advertised by the OSPF ?

Regards,

Engel

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: How to prevent "static routes" from being advertised by the

For the static routes to be learned by OSPF they must be redistributed, are you redistributing static ?

Re: How to prevent "static routes" from being advertised by the

Thanks, but would you please read my previous message ?? I want to prevent static routes from being redistributed by OSPF on the VPN3000 Concentrator.

I am well aware of OSPF and redistribution . This d!mn VPN3000 Concentrator redistributes its static routes without being configured to redistribute the routes ! As soon as I enable the OSPF on VPN3000`s private interface, it redistributes all the route it knows including all static routes and its public interface route (regarding leaking of public network, I know that a BUG ID is raised on the CCO).

I would like to know if anyone experience with VPN3000 Concentrator OSPF how to solve or workaround regarding the issue above .

Regards,

Engel.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content