cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HTTP 401 Unauthorized: Authorization Not Present

p.agrawal
Level 1
Level 1

As long I login into to cisco 3030 VPN concenrator as Admin, it keep giving error:-

151310 09/27/2002 08:34:27.560 SEV=3 HTTP/10 RPT=138 10.192.18.231 HTTP 401 Unauthorized: Authorization Not Present, why?

Thanks.

Pradeep

4 Replies 4

yusuff
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if i understand you correctly, you can login but still get this message, if this is correct, then the error message you saw is just cosmetic. When any user attempts to connect to the HTTP or HTTPS port and does not have a proper authentication cookie, this message will be generated. Note that this WILL occur when the user first attempts to login, since they don't have the authentication cookie yet. It will also occur after the user logs out.

This problem will be fixed in release 3.6.1

R/Yusuf

I am running version 3.6.1 and still see this massage soo...? What to do. please tell me. It is quit irritating to get this error if you have setup e-mail notes. (see early post )

my concentrator has 3.6.1ver ...

I just upgraded my 3015 from ver 3.5 to 3.6.1 and started getting the same two errors each time I connect. I get in fine but it generates two e-mails. I guess this wasn't fixed in ver 3.6.1. As far as I am concerned it is caused by 3.6.1 as I did not get the errors prior to installing the new version.