Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Installation of two separate Cisco VPN clients

I am trying to install two separate VPN clients on to one machine. The problem I've had is one destroys the other upon the second install. Any ideas on how I can do install both clients on the same machine and have them work? They do not have to work simultaneously. Thanks.

Gavin

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Installation of two separate Cisco VPN clients

Why are you trying to do this? I doubt this is a supported config - every client I have used that I can recall will detect the other cisco client install, and provide the option to uninstall it, etc

I am doing this because we have been asked to use the customized VPN clients provided by our customers.

Silver

There isn't much they can customize - they can change the graphics and icons, but functionally there isn't a ton they can change. I would try installing their client their way, and then seeing if you can create a connection profile that allows you to connect to your vpn - you should be able to. Getting 2 versions to coexist is probably an impossibility

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content