Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Intermittent VPN issues

Hi All,

I have a asa 5510 that i am using as pix and concentrator. my vpn works fine most of the time, but sometimes i am having these very odd issues when a user connects to the vpn and is unable to get to a specific device behind the asa. if the user disconnects and reconnects, most of the time they are able to get to the same resource. i am unable to find anything in my config that would cause this issue. a little help?

TIA,

R

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Intermittent VPN issues

Hello,

Is this issue only to a particular user or all users of that specific group. And also, you are saying that user has problem only getting to particular server.

So, when the user was not able to get to server through VPN, were you able to ping or check for IP connectivity between the ASA and the server.

If there was IP connectivity between the ASA and server, then how was the VPN user connecting from. Was the user able to access all other resources. And also, did you get a chance to look at the IPSEC SA and the encrypts/decrypts counters specific to this user.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Arul

Views
Helpful
Replies