Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

internet access via 3002 hardware client

I am doing ipsec connections between 3002 h/w client and a 3005. The connections to my internal network 10.x.x.x work just fine including access to web-pages on the 10.x.x.x network. The problem I have is access any 64.x..x.x networks on the firewall that seperates my inside from the outside. From my 3005 I can ping the 64.x.x..x networks and from my firewall I can ping the 192.x.x.x networks on the 3002s. I can also ping the 192.x.x.x networks from the 3005. I just can't ping/attach to the 64.x.x.x networks from the 3002s. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: internet access via 3002 hardware client

Bruce, do you have split-tunneling policy enabled in the 3005 group (Client Configuration parameters tab) ? This allows internet-based traffic to go out in the clear from the 3002 ,and not across the tunnel. See the following explation of split-tunneling with this link: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/vpn3000/3_6/config/usermgt.htm#xtocid116

Hope this helps.

Nelson

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content