cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS firewall stateful failover support for other platform

gadi-a
Level 1
Level 1

I Want to know if this feature will be support for other platform such 18xx, 17xx, 28xx and other.

I want to built redundant firewall solution with 18xx router

3 Replies 3

a.kiprawih
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

You can check from Cisco Software Advisor or Cisco Feature Navigator, and see if Cisco ISR 1800 has the feature.

However, checking from the Cisco Software Advisor, only ISR 3800 has the 'Firewall - Stateful Failover' feature supported.

Both ISR 2800 and 1800 (see snapshot files) does not have the 'Firewall - Stateful Failover' feature listed.

Pls rate all useful post(s).

Rgds,

AK

I know that now this feature not support in other routers except the ones you note, but I want to know if in future, in the next Train vesrions this feature will support other routers platform ( like 28xx,18xx,17xx ans other) ?

Thanks

bstiff
Level 1
Level 1

IOS Firewall Stateful Failover relies on other redundancy software components that are only available on 3700, 3800, and 7200 platforms. Please send an email to ask-stg-ios-pm@cisco.com to get a more detailed response.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: