cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS version on Cisco 831-K9-64 ?

slikrik98
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings, today (1/9) I purchased a Cisco 831-K9-64 router, and I was curious if there was a standard IOS installed on it? I'm attempting to fill out some paperwork that needs to know the IOS version number, and since I just ordered it today, I don't yet have it (and I've been unable to find it on any product sheets, etc.) Any help is greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi

Cisco 830 Series routers comes with IP/FW/IPSec 3DES feature set as its default feature set.

for more info about the ios codes supported by 830 series and the DRAM/FLASH requirement do refer this data sheet..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_data_sheet09186a008010e5c5.html

regds

Hi,

I was actually looking for something more along the lines of the actual release version the IOS would be on my Cisco 831 (e.g. 12.2.1 or something along those lines).

hi

I feel the cisco sales rep with whom u were coordinating will be in a position to answer this ..

regds

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: