cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iPad Client for Clean Access

nagel
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have any suggestions on getting the iPad to work with Clean Access?  Currently running v 4.7.2 NAC Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

First download link from here might be what you're looking for. http://tinyurl.com/3axks6v

HTH,

Faisal

It appears that this is a web client add on patch for the ipad.  We are currently using the agent for both windows and mac logon.  So I guess my next question is what is procedure for setting up so that ipad and/or mac only will use the web client.  That is unless someone has managed to make the agent download/install work on an ipad?  Thanks again

Hi,

For that you'll have to enforce the agent requirement on your MAC OSX_ALL clients, and let the MAC_ALL just use the web login. Those settings can be found when you browse to Clean Access -> General Setup -> Agent login.

Ping if you have any questions.

Faisal

Hi Faisal!

I upgraded my NAC from 4.7.2 to 4.8. It is in IN-Band mode and used for WLAN.

We need to use Ipad in out WLAN with NAC.

Problem is that we get error on Ipads:

"Cisco Clean Access Java Applet Web client could Not be launched. The Reasons for this might include:
Java Plug-in is not installed in your browser
Java Applet is disabled in your browser's security settings.
And you might be able to fix this by
Download and install Java Plug-in from here
Enable Java Applet in your browser's security settings
If you cannot run the Cisco Clean Access Java Applet web client, you will not be able to access this network. Please contact the systems administrator."

I have configured in Agent Login "Require use of Cisco NAC Web Agent" for MAC_OSX and turn it off for MAC_ALL.

What is wrong?

Please help to lunch ipad in NAC enviroment.

Best Regards,

Dmitry

Hello Guys,

Have anyone discovered how to get Ipad working with NAC 4.8

Best Regards

Hello Guys,

I think I found the problem. I had to create on NAM a new login page at "Administration > User Pages" for MAC_ALL operating system and disable the options " Use web client to detect client MAC address and Operating System" and "

Use web client to release and renew IP address when necessary (OOB)".

After that, I'm able to access the login page. But it will not work for OOB, that is the expect behavior I think.

Best Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: