cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPSec over Pix

mark.janke
Level 1
Level 1

I have several customer over IPSec connected to my Pix Firewall 515E. Now two customers are to develop among themselves a IPSec-tunnel over the Pix. How i can configure this?

3 Replies 3

scoclayton
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I think this is a sample of what you are trying to accomplish. Take a look here and let us know if this does not help.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/pixmeshed.html

Good luck!

Scott

hi scott,

in this sample all devices are in the same outside ip-network. my problem is that the devices are in different networks. Do you have a solution for that?

thank you for your help

Mark

Mark,

I don't really understand your confusion. As long as the outside IP addresses are routable between one another (each PIX can get to the other via the Internet, WAN, etc...), the sample still holds. You will need to change the addresses, etc. in order to fit your network but the sample config I provided should help in this project. I do not have another sample config showing this setup where the PIX's are in different subnets. We did it this way for ease of setting up. We could just have easily have put a router with three interfaces in the middle of the PIX's but the config would have been the same (minus some addressing changes). Let me know if this is not clear.

Scott