Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPSEC Tunnel Failover MPLS

Thank you all for your help. I've been looking through the threads and found a few good ideas however my search found things I had already gotten to work. So here is my task.

Main Office

Backup Office

Small Remote Offices (20+)

All IPSEC VPN's come into the main office. When the main office internet fails we route all of the main office traffic to our Backup office that has a large internet connection that we can see over our MPLS network.

This back up works for basic internet connections. However the "non MPLS" offices loose access to email and our corporate resources that they see via IPSec.

How do I set up the ASA(or networks) so that the Corporate network can automatically be seen via the IPSec tunnels coming out of the Backup Office.

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: IPSEC Tunnel Failover MPLS

This link shows the process of creating and applying a profile to an IPSec tunnel. The necessary preliminary steps are also shown. You must first define a transform set and then create a profile before configuring the IPSec tunnel.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios_xr_sw/iosxr_r3.0/interfaces/configuration/guide/hc3tunne.html#wp1356228

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content