Views
Helpful
Replies

isdn bri interface failed to apply an access-list that configure on ACS

dudum
Level 1
Level 1

Hi !

I am trying to work with access-list per user on ACS and cisco 3640 with pri interface .

When i apply an access-list on the Cisco secure ACS v2.6 /user setup/Cisco IOS/PIX RADIUS Attributes/cisco-av-pair/(ip:inacl#1="permit tcp 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.255 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255

Or ip:inacl=189 ), I try it under the group setup to .

The isdn bri interface failed to apply it.

The massage that i get is as fallow =

%PERUSER-3-ISDNINTF: Se0/0:16 access_group: Can not apply configuration to ISDN channel:

"ACL_No_Internet_In".

What i need to know is how can i apply an access-list that configure on the acs at the lcp stage or you can sagest me any other way .

p.s.

I know that i can not apply any configuration to isdn

interface at the negotiation stage

4 Replies 4

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

Do you already have an access-list applied to the router that is not allowing this change? This may be too complex to troubleshoot here without configs and debugs.

jtissot
Level 1
Level 1

i resolved a problem with acl , PRI and ASC by configuring virtual-profil and interface virtual-template in cisco router 3640.

I have used ACL's in Cisco Secure before mostly as a group setting. It looks to me that all you need to do is remove the "ip:" from the acl. HTH

Hi !

thank you very much for you're help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: