Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE v1.1.1 Network Setup Assistant errors

mckayj709
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone.

I've been having some difficulties with ISE v1.1.1 while setting up and testing the SISE course. It's setup so that BYOD users can self-service a guest account with the ISE and register their device. After that the Network Setup Assistant (NSA) is supposed to push the certificates to the system and make it able to access the network. My problems are two fold in is situation. Firstly I have a second interface setup without a gateway for RDP access that the NSA seems to select everytime for the interface it wants to setup, I've bypassed this for the time being with direct access to the machine.Is there a way to direct the NSA to the correct interface? Secondly Once the NSA is running, it will push the RA certificate to the machine and then immediately goto an error that the NSA cannot setup the network. I cannot find an error code on the NSA agent nor can I find a log to help me pinpoint the error the NSA encountered. Any ideas or help I can recieve with this will be appricated.

As far as I can tell the cwa and nsp redirects are working as intended. The Switch for Dot1x downloads the correct dACLs and the authorization profiles are placed correctly

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Open Java Control Panel, click the Advanced tab, go to Perform certificate revocation checks on and select Do not check

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card