Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

KRS Database error

hi all,

cannot browse vsm fronm clients and I've got this error in the event viewer of win2000:

"The CW2000 KRS Database service terminated with the following error:

Overlapped I/O operation is in progress." id:7023

and:

"The description for Event ID ( 256 ) in Source ( ISMG-Core ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: Failed to lock the database log.dat file.

(WinError 5)."

"The description for Event ID ( 256 ) in Source ( ISMG-Core ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: FATAL: Unable to open Cisco Policy Database."

"The description for Event ID ( 256 ) in Source ( ISMG-Core ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: Cisco Policy Database Service is terminated - Error Opening Policy Database - (System Error 997)."

what is happening???????

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: KRS Database error

I don't think it could not start the Cisco Application Engine service on the local computer.

Views
Helpful
Replies