cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Letter of Volatility for Catalyst 3560

wmdavidson
Level 1
Level 1

Where can I find a Letter of Volatility for a Catalyst 3560. I attempted to find it on the Cisco web site and was unable to find it.  If you know the URL, please send it to me. For those who do not know what a Letter of Volatility is (also known as Statement of Volatility), it is a document from the manufacturer explaining what electronic data, if any, is retained after power is removed from the unit.  If data is retained, it also explains the process to clear all non-volatile data from the device.  Data is usually defined as the information that flows through the device and data that can stored on the device (operating parameters) that can be saved through the data port and not the firmware that is running on the device.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Zak Kling
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find this?  I too, am looking for this for the WS-SUP720-3B.

Did you ever find this?  I too, am looking for this for the WS-SUP720-3B.

Contact your nearest Cisco Account Manager (not your 3rd party reseller) and ask them this question. 

Seems specific documents are not made readily available for civilians like me.  Either Cisco doesn't offer them any more, or I have to work directly for a 3-letter agency to obtain one.  Here is the generic version that may suffice, in case anyone else has a similar requirement:

www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/prod_warranty0900aecd80554c86.pdf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: