Views
Helpful
Replies

MARS: Deleting a line from a user rule

schmij01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a user rule in MARS (4.2.2) that has three lines (offsets). I would like to remove line 1, but I can't see a way to do so. Does anyone know if this is possible? This should be an easy operation, and very necessary IMO.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

From Cisco CallManager Administration, choose Route Plan > Application Dial Rules.

From the Dial Rules list, check the check box next to the rule that you want to delete. You may delete more than one rule at a time.

Click the Delete Selected button

Did you reply to the wrong post? I wasn't talking about Call Manager.

mhellman
Level 7
Level 7

AFAICT, you can add offsets but not remove them. Adding them isn't particularly intuitive though, so maybe there's some "secret" keystroke that will delete them;-)

Hi!

I want to renew the theme (see the topic-starter post). Does anybody know is it poosible to delete a line (e.g. the first line) from the MARS user rule?

Regards, Amir.

You can delete offsets from the end of an inspection rule, just not from the middle (or top for that matter). You do this by clicking on the last offset you want in the rule and clicking next through the wizard. After clicking next past the count settings, you will be asked, "are you done defining the rule conditions". Say yes and you will get a popup to confirm the delete. Say yes, and any remaining offsets are removed.