Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MARS: problem with report generation

hi,

we want to generate a scheduled report which shows how many high, medium and low severity incidents were fired during the configured time range (e.g one month).

to give a better imagination what i mean - it should exactly look like the "Incidents, last ....." graph presented on the "summary" - "network

status" page.

Unfortunatly we didn't found a possibility to create a report which lead's to same output like the addressed graphic.

The Problem seems to be the restricted choice-possibilities when creating reports (?)

The annoying fact is, that the MARS is definitely able to do the corresponding queries to the database - otherwise we won't see the graphic

including a legend on the "network status" page.....'(?)

It again looks like a bad over-all design of the MARS... ;-(

Has anyone of you an idea how we get the needed information into scheduled report? maybe someone knows a report which delivers similar aggregated

output?

best regards

1 REPLY
Gold

Re: MARS: problem with report generation

Would just using the exact graphic you're talking about work? On the 1st of each month, Right-click and save?

In Cisco's defense, reports in a system like this are a pain. every customer wants something different. Personally, I'd like to see them open up network access to the database so I can get the exact reports I want.

We have had to export data using daily scheduled reports and load it in another db. We can then slice-n-dice all we want on that db.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content