Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

MARS Reports

I just noticed that several of the reports in MARS like the default "Activity: All Events and Netflow - Top Destination Ports, last 1d-0h" and other default reports on my report page have quit updating. They all stop around 4 AM last night. If I run the query over the last hour, it will give me data, but if I run these standard queries, it fails to show activity.

Has anyone else seen anything like this? I attached a screen shot. Sorry, I am a beginner with screen shots, but you can zoom sufficiently to see my problem.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: MARS Reports

Go into the reports tab and try to find the corresponding report (Activity: All Events and Netflow - Top Destination Ports). What do the last 3 columns show?

Re: MARS Reports

The report you asked about is blank. I ran it for the last week and it still has the curious drop-off. And it would seem that any report with "top ..." in the title responds blank. Any report without that summarization works fine (which is to say: most reports don't work).

Views
Helpful
Replies