Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Max number of VPN clients on Cisco 837

The documentation refers to Cisco EasyVPN under which the 837 can support 5 simultaneous, but it can support 10 simultaneous IPSEC tunnels. I need to support 10 simultaneous IPSEC or PPTP clients on this router. If I don't configure it under EasyVPN can I support 10 VPN clients. Not entirely sure what EasyVPN is. Thank you.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Max number of VPN clients on Cisco 837

Cisco Easy VPN greatly simplifies virtual private network (VPN) deployment for remote offices and teleworkers. Based on the Cisco Unified Client Framework, the Cisco Easy VPN solution centralizes VPN management across all Cisco VPN devices, thus reducing the management complexity of VPN deployments. Cisco Easy VPN solution helps enable an integration of VPN remote devices--such as Cisco routers, Cisco PIX Security Appliances, the Cisco VPN 3002 Hardware Client, or the Cisco VPN Client--within a single deployment and with a consistent policy and key management method, which simplifies remote side administration.

Refer the following URL for detailed explanation on Cisco Easy VPN.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6659/products_ios_protocol_option_home.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content