Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Moving a 3des license file

Is there a way to move a 3des license file from one pix to another? We just installed updated pix at one of our locations, but it did not have the ability to use 3des. I am wondering sense we purchased this 3des license for the older pix if I can someone get this moved to the newer pix. Any info would be great.

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Moving a 3des license file

If you have a CCO account just go to the website below and register for a free 3des activiation key.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_product_index09186a00801bc3ec.html

Hope this helps

Steve

Thank you. Do you know where I can find my PAK or software serial number? I am assuming this is not the same serial number when I do a sho ver.

Silver

PAK comes with an upgrade kit, unless you bought one you proabably don't have it. You won't need this for the 3DES upgrade anyway.

Thanks. I got it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content