Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Multiple Client Connection Entries

Hi. We have several customers that require us to connect via Cisco VPN. We have dicovered that in some instances a particular conncection will totally mess up the other connections in that they will no longer connect. I.e, I have some connections saved, I import a new connection and us it. I now try to connect to one of the other connections but it now fails to authenticate. The only way to resolve this seems to be a complete re-install of the client, but the problem comes back again if you use certain clients.

Anyone know what I can do???

Thanks

2 REPLIES

Re: Multiple Client Connection Entries

Do you have the following command in your config?

isakmp nat-traversal

This command allows multiple client connections from a single source. (ie. Hotel, home, remote office with internet only...)

Re: Multiple Client Connection Entries

Hi, is that a client or server end config?

We are only running the client to connect to our multiple customers for support purposes.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content