cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple VPN Group Configuration

kevbhafner
Level 1
Level 1

Need to find out how to have more than one VPN group on a Cisco Router with the Firewall IOS.

My company wants to segment our clients into different VPN groups in order to facilitate security and mangement. I am wondering where I can find a good example of how to configure multiple VPN groups. Any help is appreciated.

4 Replies 4

I am running into a similar situation and can't access the link above with my CCO account.

Is it a partner-only link?

The public version of this link is http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/ios_meshed.html

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

Thanks Kevin.

What I'm actually trying to figure out is how to configure multiple *dynamic* VPN groups on a Cisco router with different security ACLs per group (e.g. a "user" VPN group and an "administrator" VPN group).

This has been discussed before with a PIX firewall using different vpngroup names, but I haven't found a way to do with with an IOS-based router.

I may end up posting my question in a new thread.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: