Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Multiple VPN Tunnel over Cable Internet

I have cable internet connection and few PCs on LANs are connected to Internet through this cable internet. couple of PCs want to connect site A through to Site A ( which may have PIX Firewall), Couple of PCs wants to connect Site B (Which may have Checkpoint Firewall) and Couple of PCs wants to connect Site C (which may have any other Firewall).

Question is how we can create simultaneous VPN tunnel to site A, B and C using the single cable modem/router interface connected to the internet. Do we have to have PIX or any other firewall on my end also then how we can create different encryption and other parameters for SITE A, B and C on single out site interface.

1 REPLY
Community Member

Re: Multiple VPN Tunnel over Cable Internet

Shuklas,

The why I accomplished this was to use an internet sharing device (nexland ISB2LAN) that allows multiple tunnels. The client VPN software is configured to connect to a specific VTP endpoint and the Nexlan device just passes the traffic. There are probably other products nowadays but I've been using Nexland for about 3 yrs. Check out the pro100.

http://www.nexland.com/products/product.cfm?id=3

Unlimited IPsec Tunnels Passing-Through (Patent Pending Nexland)

Regards,

Paul

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content