Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC 2.0 solution with CA e-Trust AntiVirus 7.1

uhumardani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Could anyone have experience on how to integrate NAC 2.0 with CA e-Trust antivirus ver 7.1 using CTA 2.0 on Catalyst switch 3750 for LAN and Cisco router 3825 for Intranet WAN. Please share with me.

I have got tech info from CA (as attached) for the agents, but no have idea to integrate the Antivirus server with ACS 4.0.

If you have document about NAC 2.0 implementation, please share with me.

Thanks,

Udayana

1 Reply 1

lronnau
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Udayana, I cannot claim to be familiar with the CA e-Trust AV product. If e-Trust can communicate with CS-ACS via HCAP, the integration will be via an external posture validation setup. This is ACS's method for passing the credentials received from the e-Trust plugin to the e-Trust server. The configuration will be in the "Posture Validation" section of the ACS Administrators GUI. More information can be found in the NAC Configuration and NAC Deployment Guides on this page:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns617/networking_solutions_sub_solution_home.html

If the e-Trust server does not use HCAP for NAC integration, the e-Trust attribute data file will need to be installed in ACS. Information on this proceedure is also in the Configuraion Guide. Hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card