Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

NAC Appliance 4.1.2.1 - Layer 4 blocking ?

Hello,

This is my first post.

I have an IB deployment of NAC - currently there are wireless users going through the CAS - everything there works fine.

I am configuring VPN access on an ASA5520 and have vlan mapping configured for the VPN groups. I have tried both SSL and IPSec VPN for access and am seeing the same results.

Scenario: When I connect to the tunnel-group, either SSL or with the Cisco IPSec client, I am mapped to the proper VLAN (117). I am running ASA 8.0.3(12). After I'm connected I attempt to browse to an IP address - I am successfully redirected if the CAA is not running. If the Agent is running, it will pop up and ask for credentials - After authenticating with CAS (either with VPN-SSO or using Local DB) I try to ping an IP address, 10.10.10.10 in this case. The reply comes back to my VPN client and then I try to browse to the same IP address and that's where it breaks. I cannot browse to the IP address on 80 or 443.

I did a capture on both interfaces of the CAS, unfrosted and trusted - on the trusted side I do not see my https request make it through.

On the role that my user is mapped to the traffic IS permitted. First I tried only one line of configuration: permit IP any. Then I tried to be more specific - I configured permit TCP any and UDP any. Still doesn't work.

I'm currently working with TAC on this, but any input will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies