cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Error on Server adding

jonasdiaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello friends, I was adding a server to the CAM when the system displays an error telling me that I have reached the maximun number of sensors when in fact there's not any server added to the CAM. What can be causing this unusual and strange behavior?.any suggestions?. Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CAM Lite would be the license for the CAM itself, and it can manage up to 3 CAS.

To actually add CAS into the CAM, you would need to install the CAS license into CAM.

Here is more information on CCA licensing for your reference:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/support_guide/license.html#wp42302

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sounds like you haven't installed the CAS license into CAM.

On CAM, you would need to install 2 licenses:

1) CAM license (license for the CAM itself)

2) CAS license (the number of CAS that can be managed by CAM)

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks Halijenn, I got 2 questions:

On CAM, you would need to install 2 licenses:

1) CAM license (license for the CAM itself)

Is this license obtained by the use of the PAK on the Product License Registration site?

2) CAS license (the number of CAS that can be managed by CAM)

As far as I see in the CAM console I have a CAM Lite, so it will provide me 3 CASs to control.

Thanks for your help.

Saludos Cordiales,

Jonás C. Díaz G.

Ingeniero Consultor en Seguridad de Redes y Datos

CAM Lite would be the license for the CAM itself, and it can manage up to 3 CAS.

To actually add CAS into the CAM, you would need to install the CAS license into CAM.

Here is more information on CCA licensing for your reference:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/support_guide/license.html#wp42302

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: