Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Guest Server with WLC

nomair_83
Level 3
Level 3

Dear All,

I just need to confirm that is it possible that we add same WLC to CAS(wireless users) and NAC Guest Server(wireless guest users) or I must need one more WLC for NAC guest server.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sachinraja
Level 9
Level 9

Hello Nomair

You do not need seperate WLC's.. NAC guest servers are just normal radius servers, used for authentication. You can integrate your existing WLC's, which are added on IB or OOB to your CAS, with the guest server. I'm attaching a doc which gives info on how to setup wlc's and guest servers.

Hope this helps.. all the best.. happy new year to you. rate replies if found useful..

Raj

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

sachinraja
Level 9
Level 9

Hello Nomair

You do not need seperate WLC's.. NAC guest servers are just normal radius servers, used for authentication. You can integrate your existing WLC's, which are added on IB or OOB to your CAS, with the guest server. I'm attaching a doc which gives info on how to setup wlc's and guest servers.

Hope this helps.. all the best.. happy new year to you. rate replies if found useful..

Raj

Thanx sachin:)...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card