Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC problem. Cant add server.

Andrey Chubakov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all!

I cant add a nac server to CAM. Error: Failed to add server: Conflicting Clean Access Server with IP address <10.52.244.146> must first be removed.

I add server with ip: 10.52.244.194. I checked all the settings. This address is not use in the settings of server whit IP - 10.52.244.146.

In the logs I dont see useful information.

Why do I have this error on the CAM???

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You might be hitting this bug: CSCtd27095

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtd27095

Please follow the "workaround" advised in the bug.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You might be hitting this bug: CSCtd27095

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtd27095

Please follow the "workaround" advised in the bug.

Andrey Chubakov
Level 1
Level 1

Thx, Jennifer. I found this bug in Release Notes for Cisco NAC Appliance.

Jennifer. In CSCtd27095 says: The repair updates only the CAS file locally. The fix/repair should update the CAM's database with the CAS's new SSKey. I reconfigure perfigo service with right SSkey on my CAS (10.52.244.194). Does not help. I cant reconfigure perfigo on my CAM, because 10 servers in work.

P.S.

When i delete CAS with IP 10.52.244.146, then i can add CAS (10.52.244.194). But when i just change CAS IP - 10.52.244.194 on, for example, 10.52.244.154 anyway i see this error.

What create a conflict of these servers?

Yup, unfortunately you would need to update the CAM DB with the right SSkey to resolve the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card