Helpful
Replies

NAC - "The attempt to connect to the server failed. [12029]"

namnt2604
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have got a problem as below:

I have a NAC in-band model. It was working normally, but when I changed IP (CAS, CAM) to a new assignment, I got a problem: I couldn't use Cisco Clean Access Agent to log into my network, there was an error message "The attempt to connect to the server failed. [12029]" when I tried to log in by Clean Access Agent.

Anyone have got the same problem, pls give me some advices.

Thanks,

Nam

5 Replies 5

etms
Level 1
Level 1

You may need to regenerate SSL certificates.

Hi,

Of course, that was the first action I have done after regenerating the certs.

- Step 1: Regenerate the certs in "service perfigo config"

- Step 2: Type "service perfigo restart"

- Step 3: Finally, type "reboot"

But it seems the problem has not been solved.

Do you have any other idea?

Thanks,

Nam

Sorry, I'm out of ideas. The only thing I've seen that message from was invalid certificates or just plain old connectivity issues (no IP route between CAM & CAS). Keep in mind I'm no expert on this product, we are still in the process of deploying ours and we ran into a number of these problems.

ciscoforumuser
Level 1
Level 1

I had same issue which was resolved by un-installing and re-installing the agent. I think it has to with certificate, the Vista did not think the certificate was valid even after we installed Entrust cert. on cam and cas.

At the first time, I had used IP of DNS server to generate my cert, this had made the above problem. Then I had regenerated the cert by ethernet interface of CAM, this had solved my problem. I didn't know why, anyone could explained that?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: