Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC VPN SSO

achalante
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a very urgent need. I setup a Remote Access Solution using, integrated with NAC. NAC SSO has been configured to allow for just one sign-on, but the problem i'm having is....when i connect to the VPN, i hardly get the CAA pop up for the auto-login. It managed to work on one machine (Vista), but since then, it's been impossible to get it working on any other machine. Please advice.

1 Reply 1

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

Ensure that you meet these requirements before you attempt the configuration: Make sure the DC runs Win2K SP4/Win2K3 (Standard or Enterprise) SP1 or Win 2K3 R2. Win 2K3 without SP1 is not supported.

Make sure Windows SSO is supported in an AD environment only. Windows NT environment is not supported. Clean Access Agent is a must. Set up the Clean Access Server (CAS) account.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6128/products_configuration_example09186a0080884229.shtml#conf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: