Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Web Agent on Vista Machine

Hi All,

I have an issue with the NAC WEB Agent in vista machines.

I have configured a guest role for the guests. When I take control of a guest machine with XP everything works fine(the login page, guest authentication,NAC web agent download & install,scanning by nac web agent ten refreshing the IP address) but when am taking control of a guest machine with vista it works upto scanning by the NAC Web agent but after that it says "revocatio of security certificate is not available for this page"do you want to proceed . I f I say yes it pops up again if I say no access to network denied.

Pls advise me what needs to be done. It looks like an certificate issue because before scanning by the web agent also its asking for its asking for security certificate. Even after installing the certificate also it didnt work.

Thanks in advanse

Sachi

1 Reply 1

Daniel Laden
Level 4
Level 4

You have two options here.

1)Review the CRL list in the certificate and allow access to it from the unauthenticated and temporary role.

2)Edit IE to not check the revocation list.

Vista/IE 7 Certificate Revocation List

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/release_notes/45/45rn.html#wp606982

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card