Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Need some advise.

We have a VP in our company moving out of state to work full time from home.

She is going to require full gateway to gateway VPN. She needs to run an IP phone out of her hose and into our PBX. And all the other good stuff, email, files etc.

She is probably going to go with a business class cable line or business class DSL line.

I am not sure what to buy her for this. I was thingking.

1)Cable) Either a uBR925 (depending if the dhcp proxy needs to be done or not) or just a regular cable modem and a PIX 506e.

2.)DSL) Regular DSL modem and a PIX 506e.

The only devices that we currently have setup right now is a 2621 IpSec/Firewall IOS and a 3005 concentrator. the 2621 is coming off the line.

I would love not to split tunnel her but I dont think I am going to have a choice. Can some one provide some input as to which product would best suit my needs. If needed I will contact my Cisco rep but I though I would start here.

Thanks

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Need some advise.

You could check the IPSec Support page to decide which suits your need. You will also find Sample configs.

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/browse/psp_view.pl?p=Internetworking:IPSec&viewall=true

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content