Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Next version of PIX FOS?

Has Cisco announced yet when it will release the next version of the PIX OS or what will be in it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Next version of PIX FOS?

Hi,

The next release is going to be a 7.0 release but we do not have a firm date committed at this time for the release date. It should be sometime in 2004 but certainly not in the Jan/Feb timeframe. As for features in this release, I don't believe we have released this information publically at this point. I would suggest contacting your local Cisco account team and seeing if they can share this info with you after signing a Non Disclosure Agreement form. Sorry for the lack of definitive info but I hope you can understand the reasoning for this.

Scott

2 REPLIES
Gold

Hi,

From what I hear, it's PIX OS v7.0 due Jan/Feb 2004.

Rgds.

Hi,

The next release is going to be a 7.0 release but we do not have a firm date committed at this time for the release date. It should be sometime in 2004 but certainly not in the Jan/Feb timeframe. As for features in this release, I don't believe we have released this information publically at this point. I would suggest contacting your local Cisco account team and seeing if they can share this info with you after signing a Non Disclosure Agreement form. Sorry for the lack of definitive info but I hope you can understand the reasoning for this.

Scott

Views
Helpful
Replies