cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NT Domain field with VPN 3.6 and 3.6.1 was lost?

When I migrate to the version 3.5.3A to V.3.6 and V.3.6.1 my VPN3030 concentrator all IPSEC groups that needs NT authentication appears with no "NT DOMAIN" field in the vpn client window. If I inform "ntdomain\username" in the user field works well, but someone know if this is a BUG?

Thanks a lot for any help

Rogerio

6 Replies 6

j-block
Level 4
Level 4

I don't see any bugs listed. Have you asked tac yet? If so, what did you find out?

This question was commented at AUG 28 by awaheed.

I only saw the answer after my posting.

I have been looking, and can not find this post. Does anyone know where it is? AWAHEED?

Thanks,

Billy

This field was removed from 3.6 client, its not a bug.

Kurtis Durrett

Hi,

Here is the message posted by awaheed on this topic:

**********************************************************************************

Hi Felix,

Actually the Domain was never used in that option, so to avoid the confusion they took that option out in the latest client version.

It should work without a problem though, are you seeing any issues?

Regards,

Aamir

*************************************************************************************

Regards,

Arul

If you change the authentication for a "Radius" or "Radius with Expiry" the field comes back. The Radius server can be done with MS-IAS.

Regards..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: