cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OKENA support on a VPN3K

f.yarnell
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have any information on when OKENA clients can be required before the IPSec tunnel is established? I want to require the client before remote VPN clients can access my LAN.

Thanks,

Frank

5 Replies 5

gfullage
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't believe there's any works under way for this. We have begun adding in different virus-detection vendors software into the 3000 so that these are required, but haven't begun HIDS software. Might be a good idea to talk to your Cisco account manager and have him ask for this, as I don't believe anyone else has requested this feature.

Hey Glenn!!

My Okena(now a Cisco employee) rep said to look for this funtionality mid-to late summer. He had just gotten back from new hire training in San Jose or somewhere in Cali.

How's the weather down there? :)

Thanks Travis, weather's not bad, autumn (fall) now so getting colder.

Actually I was just going to update my previous post, I did a little more checking after my earlier message and did discover that this functionality is being worked on. Not sure on exact dates but it is on the way. Sorry for my earlier message.

Excellent. I had gotten the info that it was being worked on from the Okena sales rep, just wanted to see if there were any known timelines.

The target date is June 6th but I was told to allow for flexability of anytime that week of.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: