cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Part number lookup for Flash Memory modules for the PIX 500 Series

Kevin Melton
Level 2
Level 2

In order to upgrade code on my PIX520 Firewall, I have to install more flash. I spent 30 minutes trying to get ot a part number for the flash I need unsuccessfully.

where can I go on CCO to look up the part numbers for ordering the flash I need??

2 Replies 2

b-pelphrey
Level 1
Level 1

Go here: http://www.cisco.com/appcontent/apollo/configureHomeGuest.html to get to the guest portion of the Cisco config tool. This will give you what you are looking for. I don't believe you even need a CCO login for this, if you are logged in as a guest.

If you can't figure it out, post again, and I will put detailed direction on how to navigate through this tool. But, it would be good for you to learn, because then you can do these types of configs for all your Cisco gear. You will not only get part numbers, but if you download these configs to your local machine, you can get list pricing for all the config parts.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card