Views
Helpful
Replies

Permitting encrypted traffic on same interface on VPN 3030

Kmageshkumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

I have doubt,I have a VPN3030 that terminates a site to site VPN and also terminating some of the RAVPN users.The users from home need to connect to this box through RAVPN and need to access their destinations through the site to site tunnel.Kindly let me know ,if this is feasible with cisco VPN3030.

2 Replies 2

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

upsolutely , you can use the vpn3000 concentrator for both purposes, that is you can create several lan-to-lan vpn with different peers and at the same time as a vpn server end point for your remote users to vpn into your network.

Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

Hi,

I understand that VPN 3000 can be used to serve both the purpose,but my question here is ,A user from home need to connect the VPN 3000 box thru RAVPN remotely and the same user need to connect a destination which resides on my Branch office,assume that we have site to site tunnel to the branch office from the same VPN box where the remote user is terminated.Please let me know that user from RAVPN can access the remote destinaion at my branch office thru Site to site tunnel terminated on the same box,still he need to connect from home thru public interface and need to exit on the same interface to connect the branch office destination.