cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pix 525 clear counters/configure duplex

h.wall
Level 1
Level 1

I know this is a simple questions but I cannot find the answer in cco. How do you clear the interface counters? How do you set the duplex and speed on the interfaces? The ios is 6.3(3)Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

r.crist
Level 1
Level 1

To clear counters on an interface, go into config mode and issue this command: clear int ethernet0

(You must be in config mode for this command to work.)

To set speed/duplex, again go into config mode and issue this command: interface ethernet0 100full

Rich

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jmia
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Try command:

> clear access-list counters

This clears the counters shown by the show access-list command.

Thanks - Jay.

Hi,

Also, forgot to add this URL for setting up interface speed etc:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080172786.html#1112250

Thanks - Jay.

Thanks for replying so fast. Im looking for the command to clear the int e0 counters. I have old errors (collisions and defered packets)from the install and want them reset to zero. Thanks again.

r.crist
Level 1
Level 1

To clear counters on an interface, go into config mode and issue this command: clear int ethernet0

(You must be in config mode for this command to work.)

To set speed/duplex, again go into config mode and issue this command: interface ethernet0 100full

Rich

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card