Does anyone see anything wrong with this config. ? I just recently had to switch ISP and got only one IP from my new one. Since then, internet access has been sporadic at best and I cant seem to figure it out. Simple config for the most part other than port redirection to a single internal host for smtp, pop3, and www. Thanks for any help.
PIX Version 6.3(3)
interface ethernet0 10baset
interface ethernet1 10baset
nameif ethernet0 outside security0
nameif ethernet1 inside security100
enable password *********** encrypted
passwd ********** encrypted
fixup protocol dns maximum-length 512
fixup protocol domain 53
fixup protocol ftp 21
fixup protocol h323 h225 1720
fixup protocol h323 ras 1718-1719
fixup protocol http 80
fixup protocol rsh 514
fixup protocol rtsp 554
no fixup protocol sip 5060
fixup protocol sip udp 5060
no fixup protocol skinny 2000
fixup protocol smtp 25
fixup protocol sqlnet 1521
fixup protocol tftp 69
access-list 108 permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 172.16.1.0 255.255.255.0
access-list 108 permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 10.4.1.0 255.255.255.0
access-list 102 permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 10.4.1.0 255.255.255.0
No. Everything is the same as it has been for a couple of years. The only thing that has changed is I changed ISP and only got one external IP to use. So, I changed the outside interface IP, changed the static translations, and changed the conduits to point to my internal server that hosts smtp, pop3, and www. That is when my problems started.
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...