cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PIX VPN and routing to other device than "inside"

gullevek1
Level 1
Level 1

I have three networks on my PIX, outside, inside and a secury one in the middle.

I have PIX OS 7.x installed and I can VPN fine to inside network and I can also use the PIX to access the internet from the VPN clients.

My only problem is the "secure" network. I can access it fine from inside, but from the pix I can only ping it, I can't access anything over there.

I also can't find anything in the log files that could help me why I can't acces it. Is there anything I can do to debug this situation?

2 Replies 2

jackko
Level 7
Level 7

just wondering if there is an acl on the inside interface. also verify if nat has been configured appropriately.

No, I found the error. I uses a wrong host, which gateway was set to my current firewall and not to the pix. so the packages sent to this host were never returned, because the route on this boxes is set different. Sorry for the noise here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: